Friday, November 13, 2009

THE BODY SNATCHERS





This project was fun and a little painful on the lower back. A few friends of mine started a horror rap project called THE BODY SNATCHERS. It is the most disturbing lyrics with the most head spinning beats. They only play one show a year HALLOWEEN night. And this year they wanted t-shirts to sell. So I created a skull and shovel crossbones and a TBS logo and went to town. First I printed out the design in black then spray mount it to a thick stock paper. Cut out the black and booyeah I have a stencil. I then tacked the t-shirt side of the stencil with spray mount, then use foam core to stretch the shirt. I always use multi purpose satan gloss stray paint, this paint doesn't fade and isn't sticky. I printed a total of 20 shirts and was covered in black paint for 3 days. It was so worth it the shirts came out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment